Skip to content
Direct Benefits to the San Diego Portside Community
- Supports up to 50 union jobs per-day during construction, plus seven full-time employees and up to 35 part-time workers during unloading.
- Efficient unloading process minimizes time ships are at berth.
- Installation of infrastructure to support shore-side power
- Reduction of diesel emissions directly within the Portside Community
- Benefits stay within the Portside Community beyond the current lease
- About 4 days of shore power used by other tenants will offset max capacity project diesel truck emissions
- Over 4,000 available hours for other port tenants